Saturday, January 11, 2014

First Filofax Post

This is my first filofax post and im so excited to post. i did not post my first week because i didnt decorate it and it looks messy so you will not see it. the filofax i have is a ultraviolet personal domino. this is my second domino but i sold the first one because it was a pocket size and that is too small. i will try to list the items on the page so if you feel like buying the same items you can.
1.yellow chevron washi and pink striped washi i got from a buy in group
2. skinny pink washi- silentpoetryarts (etsy)
3.pink arrow paper clip- two peas in a bucket
4.dear lizzy 3x4 card- amazon
5.week on two planner pages- lynettesfiloshop (etsy)

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I don't have a filofax, but I think about getting one all the time! What are you using the Project Life card for - a bookmark? Or an extra space for notes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are making your calendar and note taking more fun!

    ReplyDelete