Wednesday, January 22, 2014

travel mini book

today i chose to make a mini book. i feel i need to make more books like these because soon we will be moving back to america and my craft supplies will be on a boat taking weeks to get to me. so i thought i would just have a bunch of mini book and day books so i can have my craft fix while waiting on my things. this mini book has a travel theme front which i out together with all different types of chipboards and stickers. so please enjoy. sorry i dont have a tutorial on how i made it i was so into the new girl and the mindy project to take pics.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for you to set aside stuff for minis during your move back to the US. Beautiful book; love all the die cut pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of creating projects that you can utilize during your move. Fun mini albums like yours really make me want to fill them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice album. I like the title work.

    ReplyDelete